June 7th - 11th
9 AM - 3 PM
Ages 10 - 14
Zine Day, Portrait Day, Holiday Photos Day, Field Trip Day and Show Day!
Each day we will focus on a different aspect of photography and art. Bring a camera, use a camera from Shutter Bugs, either way they will get to know cameras.
Campers will learn:
- what a zine is and make their own zines
- learn portraiture lighting and how to create a good portrait
- invent creative holiday themed photos and learn to design them
- take a field trip to photograph a unique place in Austin
- Edit and pick photographs to be displayed in a gallery show on the final day of camp
Limited to 4 campers per week