July 5th - 9th
9 AM - 3 PM
Still Life Day, Set Design Day, Portrait Day, Field Trip Day and Show Day!
Each day we will focus on a different aspect of photography and art. Bring a camera, use a camera from Shutter Bugs, either way they will get to know cameras.
Campers will learn:
- what a still life is and how to photograph a still life
- create a set, paint, decorate and photograph a scene in the set they design
- learn portraiture lighting and how to create a good portrait
- invent creative holiday themed photos and learn to design them
- take a field trip to photograph a unique place in Austin
- Edit and pick photographs to be displayed in a gallery show on the final day of camp
Limited to 4 campers per week